The Mavic 3 Enterprise Series redefines industry standards for small commercial drones. With a mechanical shutter, a 56× zoom camera, and an RTK module for centimeter-level precision, the Mavic 3E brings mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. A thermal version is available for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations.
Streamlined and compact, Mavic 3 Enterprise Series can be carried in one hand and deployed at a moment's notice. Perfect for beginner and veteran pilots alike, it's built to perform on lengthy missions.
In the Box:
1x Mavic 3 Enterprise Aircraft
1x Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
1x 64GB microSD Card
1x Gimbal Protector
3x Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Propellers (Pair)
1x DJI RC Pro Enterprise
1x USB-C Power Adapter (100W)
1x 100W Power Adapter AC Cable
1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
1x Protector Case
Two Models, Countless Applications
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
Wide - 4/3 CMOS, 20MP, Mechanical Shutter
Tele - Equivalent Focal Length: 162mm, 12MP, 56× Hybrid Zoom
DJI Mavic 3 Thermal
Wide - Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, 48MP
Zoom - Equivalent Focal Length: 162mm, 12MP, 56× Hybrid Zoom
Thermal  - DFOV: 61º, Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm, Resolution: 640 x 512
Premium Camera Performance
Survey with Speed
Mavic 3E's wide-angle 4/3 CMOS, 20MP sensor has a mechanical shutter to prevent motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting. Complete mapping missions with extraordinary efficiency without the need for Ground Control Points.
Improved Low-Light Performance
Mavic 3E's Wide camera has large 3.3μm pixels that, together with intelligent low-light mode, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions.
Focus and Find
Both Mavic 3E and Mavic 3T are equipped with a 12MP Zoom Camera, supporting up to 56× Max Hybrid Zoom to see essential details from afar.
See the Unseen
Mavic 3T's thermal camera has 640 × 512 resolution and supports point and area temperature measurement, high temperature alerts, color palettes, and isotherms to help you find your targets and make quick decisions. 
Simultaneous Split-Screen Zoom
Mavic 3T's thermal and zoom cameras support 28× continuous side-by-side zoom for easy comparisons. 
Exceptional Operational Efficiency
Batteries Optimized For Endurance
45-min flight durations let you cover more ground each mission, for surveying of up to 2 square kilometers in a single flight. 
Fast charge batteries with 100W charging hub, or directly charge the drone with 88W fast charging.
Full Software Suite
DJI Pilot 2
A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety. Drone and payload controls can be easily accessed with one tap. Clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience together with support for various route types.
DJI FlightHub 2
All-in-one cloud drone operations management for your fleet with support for live annotations and cloud mapping for seamless ground-to-cloud synergy. Efficiently manage inspection operations with route planning and mission management.
Full featured mapping software for all stages of work, from mission planning to processing of 2D and 3D models.
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0
Analyze, annotate, and process images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities in your inspections.
1. Available for Mavic 3E only.
2. DO NOT expose the thermal camera lenses to strong sources of energy such as the sun, lava, or a laser beam. Otherwise, the camera sensor may be burned leading to permanent damage.
3. Measured at 32.4 kph uniform speed at sea level in a windless environment. For reference only. Please pay attention to the DJI Pilot 2 App for return flight tips when actually flying.
4. Accessories sold separately.
5. At a GSD of 5 cm, with an 80% front overlap rate, a 60% side overlap rate, and a flight speed of 15 m/s.
6. Please do not fly in bad weather such as high wind (wind speeds 12m/s and above), snow, rain, lightning, fog, etc. Do not fly at altitudes above 6000 meters. Do not fly in an environment below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). Do not take off on moving surfaces (e.g., moving cars, boats). Do not fly in specular reflective areas such as water or snow to ensure proper operation of the visual positioning system, and fly in a well-lit environment when GNSS signals are weak. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to not work properly. Please pay attention to flight safety when flying near electromagnetic interference sources. Common sources of electromagnetic interference include high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, radar stations, cell phone base stations, broadcast towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, etc.
7. Supported in manual flight mode only. Caution is recommended when flying in hazardous environments.
8. Currently only available when purchasing DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series.