Effective aerial surveying needs to see the invisible. That's why Mavic 3 Multispectral has two forms of sight. It combines an RGB camera with a multispectral camera to scan and analyze crop growth with total clarity. Agricultural production management requires precision and data, and Mavic 3M delivers both.
In the Box:
1x Mavic 3 Multispectral Aircraft
1x Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module
1x Remote Controller
3x Mavic 3 Enterprise Propellers Pair
1x Power Cable
1x USB-C to USB-A Cable
1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
1x Carrying Case
Compact and portable
Foldable for easy storage
4 × 5MP
4/3 CMOS, mechanical shutter
Safe and Stable
Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance 
15km Transmission Distance 
Centimeter-level RTK positioning
Microsecond-level time synchronization
Efficient Aerial Surveying
Up to 200 hectares per flight 
Highly integrated imaging system
Newly upgraded imaging system with 20MP RGB camera and for 5MP multispectral cameras (green, red, red edge, and near infrared). Enables applications such as high-precision aerial surveying, crop growth monitoring, and natural resource surveys.
RBG camera characteristics
4/3-inch CMOS 20MP image sensor
1/2000s - Fastest mechanical shutter speed
0.7s High-speed burst when RGB camera is used
The built-in sunlight sensor captures solar irradiance and records it in an image file, allowing for light compensation of image data during 2D reconstruction. This results in more accurate NDVI results, as well as improved accuracy and consistency of data acquired over time.
Accurate images that capture every pixel
Mavic 3M with RTK module for centimeter-level positioning. Flight control, the camera, and the RTK module sync in microseconds to accurately capture the location of each camera's imaging center. This enables Mavic 3M to do high-precision aerial surveying without using ground control points.
1. DO NOT fly in severe weather conditions, such as in strong winds (wind speeds of 12 m/s or more), snow, rain, or lightning. DO NOT fly in areas that are 6,000 meters or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects, such as cars and ships. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces, such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision positioning system may not work properly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. The vision system may not work properly in poor light conditions. Be aware of flight safety when flying near sources of electromagnetic interference. Common sources of electromagnetic interference include high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, radar stations, cell phone base stations, broadcast towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, and Bluetooth devices.
2. The 15km transmission distance can only be achieved under the FCC standard when measured in an outdoor environment without interference. The SRRC standard is adopted in mainland China, and the furthest transmission distance is 8 km. The above data are the furthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. Please pay attention to return prompts in the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
3. Specific test conditions: In a sunny environment without wind, the orthographic flight aerial photography is obtained with a flight speed of 15 m/s, a flight altitude of 217 m, a ground sampling distance (GSD) of 5.73 cm for visible and 10 cm for multispectral, a fore-and-aft overlap rate of 70%, and a side overlap rate of 60%.
4. Data was measured using a DJI Mavic 3M flying at a constant speed of 36 kph at sea level in a windless environment until 0% power remained. It is for reference only. Please pay attention to Return to Home prompts on the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
5. Optional accessories. This service is not available in some countries. Please consult your local distributor for details. Do not install the DJI Cellular module when using a multispectral camera to capture data, in order to avoid blocking the intensity sensor.
6. The DJI Smart Agricultural Platform will be supported in Q2 of 2023. This service is not available in some countries. Please consult your local distributor for details.