DJI Air 3
DJI Air 3
DJI Air 3 – Double Up
DJI Air 3 is a compact foldable drone with two powerful cameras— a wide-angle and a 3x medium telephoto. Enjoy optimized flights with a 46-minute max flight time,  omnidirectional obstacle sensing,  and O4 video transmission. And capture breathtaking details of any scene with dual-camera 48MP photos and 4K HDR video. With Air 3, film your subjects with unlimited creativity and tell a bold visual story.
Air 3 boasts the first dual-primary camera system of the Air series, embedding a 1/1.3-inch-CMOS wide-angle camera and a 1/1.3-inch-CMOS 3x medium tele camera in a sleek and compact body. The two cameras have the same sensor size but different focal lengths, delivering consistent image quality  and more dynamic imaging possibilities.
Complementary Camera Performance
With the wide-angle camera, sweeping landscapes can be more fully captured.
And the 3x medium tele camera achieves lossless 3x optical zoom for spatial compression that provides a unique perspective of any subject.
Iconic from Every Angle
Use the expansive FOV of the wide-angle camera to capture more of any landscape. Switch to the 3x medium tele camera to frame any subject as a bold focal point.
Dual-Camera 48MP Photos
Both cameras are capable of delivering 48MP photos filled with true-to-life details that look great and allow seamless cropping in post for those who need it.
Dual-Camera 4K/60fps HDR Videos
Air 3’s two 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensors support dual native ISO for direct output of 4K/60fps HDR video without cropping. This means footage from either camera can be packed with rich coloring and natural lighting transitions for breathtaking and highly-accurate results.
Both cameras also support 10-bit D-Log M and 10-bit HLG color modes. 10-bit D-Log M mode helps retain more highlight and shadow details for increased flexibility when editing. While 10-bit HLG mode can present a higher dynamic range, achieving excellent imaging results without color grading.
Fly Confident, Fly Safe
Extended Flight, Innovative Charging
Air 3 offers up to 46 minutes of flight time,  an increase of 48%  compared to the previous generation. This provides plenty of time to explore, adjust compositions, and get the shots you want, all during a single flight.
The new battery charging hub supports an innovative power transfer function. Simply press and hold the function button to transfer the remaining power from multiple batteries to the battery with the highest remaining power,  giving you a more fully charged battery in situations where charging options are limited.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
An omnidirectional sensing system enables comprehensive environmental awareness, allowing Air 3 to detect obstacles in all directions.  When obstacles are detected, Air 3 can use APAS 5.0 to perform smoother avoidance movements  for a safer overall flight experience. Even complete beginners can now fly with confidence and execute creative ideas with enhanced safety.
O4 Video Transmission
The next-gen O4 video transmission system empowers Air 3 with dramatically enhanced transmission performance. It provides a max range of 20 km  with increased stability, and a 1080p/60fps max-quality live feed to ensure ultra-smooth viewing and operating.
During Smart RTH, Air 3 will automatically plan an optimized flight route for Advanced RTH,  while maintaining omnidirectional obstacle sensing  to return to its home point quickly and safely.
Intelligent Features to Fly Inspired
FocusTrack keeps you or your subject easily in the center of the frame. The 3x medium tele camera unlocks a unique sense of spatial compression when highlighting subjects. This updated tracking performance combined with omnidirectional obstacle sensing lets you get intelligent, well-planned shots whenever and wherever you need them.
QuickShots empower Air 3 with creative camera movement options like Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, and Asteroid. 
2.7K Vertical Shooting
Air 3 supports 2.7K vertical shooting with both cameras, giving vertical footage a superbly dynamic look when capturing landscapes or subjects. The 2.7K vertical shot output directly from the 4:3 CMOS delivers clips that are optimized for smartphone viewing and ready to share on social media without any cropping needed in post.
MasterShots allows Air 3 to automatically perform diverse camera movements, shooting multiple clips and editing them with music, cuts, and effects for fast and simplified cinematic footage.
For the first time ever, the Waypoint feature is now available on the Air series. Plan flight routes and shooting actions for Air 3 in advance to achieve difficult camera movements and stunning one-takes. You can also save flight routes to repeat the same movement with precision at a later time or date, opening the door to long-duration timelapse shots that capture transitions like day to night or season to season.
Accessories and Services
DJI RC 2
This remote controller has a built-in 5.5-inch FHD screen and uses a powerful processor along with the new O4 video transmission system for seamless and convenient flight.
DJI RC-N2 Remote Controller
The RC-N2 remote controller adopts next-gen O4 video transmission technology with enhanced performance.
DJI Air 3 Battery Charging Hub
The battery charging hub can fast charge three batteries in sequence as well as remote controllers, smartphones, and other devices. It can also transfer the remaining power of batteries with low power to the battery with the highest remaining power,  giving you the possibility of an extra flight in locations where charging options are limited.
DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
Provides Air 3 with up to 46 minutes of flight time,  enabling more creative possibilities and exploration during a single flight.
DJI Air 3 ND Filters Set 
This set comes with ND8/16/32/64 filters, allowing you to create smoother footage at slower shutter speeds.
DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter 
The power adapter can fast charge the battery and remote controller simultaneously, or mobile devices through the USB-C ports.
DJI 65W Car Charger 
The lightweight and portable car charger uses a universal port. It can charge a battery, remote controller, smartphone, laptop, and other devices.
DJI Care Refresh 
Provides Affordable Replacements, DJI Care Express, Flyaway Coverage, Free Shipping, Exclusive Technical Service, and more.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** All data was tested using a production model DJI Air 3 in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
**** Before use, DJI Air 3 must be activated via the DJI Fly app.
***** DJI Air 3 is C1 certified by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Measured by DJI Air 3 flying at a constant speed of 28.8 kph in a windless environment at sea level, with APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and from 100% battery level until 0%. Data is for reference only. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during flight.
- DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
- The wide-angle camera and 3x medium tele camera have different apertures.
- Recording frame rates. The corresponding video plays as slow-motion video.
- Compared with DJI Air 2S.
- DO NOT connect the charger, connect external devices, or insert/remove any batteries when using the power accumulation function.
- The obstacle avoidance action should be set to Bypass in the app.
- Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Pay attention to reminders in the app during your flight.
- Only available when ambient light meets the working conditions of the vision systems. Always pay attention to the surroundings and app warnings. For specific usage conditions, please refer to the product user manual.
- The 3x medium tele camera does not support the Asteroid QuickShot.
- DJI Air 3 saves photos in HDR DNG format when the aircraft is stationary and the exposure parameters are automatically set in Auto or Pro mode.
- Sold separately.