DJI Mavic 3 Pro (DJI RC)
DJI Mavic 3 Pro (DJI RC)
DJI Mavic 3 Pro – Inspiration in Focus
The DJI Mavic 3 Series features next-level imaging performance. Mavic 3 Pro's triple-camera system ushers in a new era of camera drones by housing three sensors and lenses with different focal lengths. Equipped with a Hasselblad camera and dual tele cameras, Mavic 3 Pro is a triple-camera drone that unlocks new shooting perspectives, allowing you to embrace creative freedom further, capture fascinating scenery, explore photographic storytelling, and make cinematic masterpieces.
Unrivaled Tri-Camera Flagship Imaging
One camera drone, three lenses, and infinite imagination. Mavic 3 Pro, with the triple-camera system's multiple focal lengths, can achieve an even richer camera language and fully express creativity with superior multi-scenario capabilities. You can tap the display to switch between various focal lengths and easily incorporate distinct composition styles for different scenarios. Turn your inspiration into ingenuity with the improved efficiency of tri-camera aerial photography.
Wildlife & Nature Photographer
I capture images of endangered megafauna to inspire the protection of fragile ecosystems. It's critical for me to follow high standards while creating stunning photos. With Mavic 3 Pro's tele lenses, I can shoot high-res photos without disturbing wildlife.
Mavic 3 Pro puts three widely used focal lengths into a compact aircraft to make my work more efficient and creative. The new 70mm lets me shoot unique scenes and delivers stunning image quality and spatial compression along with the 166mm, which supports my visual expression.
Jason Charles Hill
Travel & Landscape Photographer
My work explores off-beat locales on every continent. The triple camera system allows me to tell rich stories and document the wild and unknown. Also, the 28x hybrid zoom of the Mavic 3 Pro helps me capture wildlife from a safe and ethical distance.
Hasselblad Camera, Immense Detail
Inheriting the 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera of the Mavic 3 Series, Mavic 3 Pro is the next step for professional creation. The Hasselblad camera supports shooting 12-bit RAW photos with a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops, presenting unforgettable image details. Since the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) accurately restores the colors the human eye perceives, getting impressive shots without the need for heavy post-production or complex color presets.
The new 10-bit D-Log M color mode supports recording up to one billion colors. Even in high-contrast scenarios, like sunrises and sunsets, it delivers natural color gradations with delicate details for a full-spectrum visual experience. In addition, D-Log M mode reduces the difficulty of color grading, allowing you to fully enjoy efficient post-production without losing quality or image clarity.
Mavic 3 Pro Cine provides extensive options for professional creators. All three cameras support Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding. It also has a built-in 1TB SSD  and a 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to facilitate professional creation further.
70mm Medium Tele Camera, Dynamic Framing Possibilities
The medium tele camera suits various themes and scenes. It compresses the depth of field and focus to highlight the subject and create a robust visual center of gravity, giving camera movement a unique sense of space. Just focus on inspiration, and let Mavic 3 Pro perform a concerto of light and shadow before your eyes.
166mm Tele Camera, Go With Zoom
The upgraded tele camera features higher resolution and a wider f/3.4 aperture. It supports shooting 4K/60fps video with 7x optical zoom and 12MP photos. The hybrid zoom reaches up to 28x. Zoom in and immerse yourself in rich image details.
4K/60fps, Telephoto Creativity Unleashed
There is no need to risk flying close. You can effortlessly observe animals at a distance without disturbing them or scout snow-capped mountains and buildings safely, capturing high-quality aerial photographs with efficiency and peace of mind.
Fly Longer, Sense More
Extended Flight Time
Mavic 3 Pro provides up to 43 minutes of flight time,  giving you more confidence to fly further and spend less time worrying about the battery level. Execute every step, from flight route planning to shot composition, all during a single flight.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing and APAS 5.0
Mavic 3 Pro ensures you fly safely and create with peace of mind. Eight wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to precisely sense obstacles in all directions and plan a safe flight route to avoid them. 
Flagship Video Transmission
DJI O3+ features a transmission distance of up to 15 km  with stable signals, presenting a more coherent camera view. It can transmit a 1080p/60fps HD live feed at high frame rates, which makes Mavic 3 Pro more responsive to your control and gives you a more vibrant video feed on your monitor.
The Waypoint Flight function elevates the automated flight experience. Mavic 3 Pro automatically plans a flight route based on the user's preset waypoints and can precisely repeat routes.
Set Mavic 3 Pro to fly in any direction without continually pressing the control sticks. This makes long-distance flight effortless and helps reduce shaking during manual control for smoother camera movement.
Always end on a high note with Advanced Return to Home (RTH). This auto-return function allows Mavic 3 Pro to automatically determine a safe and efficient flight route back to its home point. Combining the advantages of Advanced RTH and traditional RTH, Mavic 3 Pro can easily bypass obstacles on the RTH path.
Intelligent Creation, Infinite Inspiration
The Hasselblad camera and the medium tele camera of Mavic 3 Pro support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.
Tap to enable MasterShots, and Mavic 3 Pro will automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks, and generate cinematic footage afterward.
QuickShots empowers Mavic 3 Pro to perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Mavic 3 Pro can directly compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more breathtaking landscape.
Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller.
Connect Mavic 3 Pro wirelessly to the LightCut app on your phone for quick previewing of clips and AI-based One-Tap Edit without downloading the footage, saving storage on your phone. Try templates made especially for MasterShots and effortlessly create amazing aerial videos that impress and awe.
Diverse Accessories, Stunning Flight
DJI RC Pro
DJI RC Pro is an unmatched option for professional creation with a 1000-nit display, a high-performance processor, and 15km video transmission support.
DJI Mavic 3 Pro ND Filters Set
The set provides ND8/16/32/64 filters, allowing you to create footage and images at slower shutter speeds.
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Wide-Angle Lens 
Compatible with the Mavic 3 Pro Hasselblad camera to deliver a 108° super-wide FOV and capture more in every frame.
DJI Mavic 3 Series Intelligent Flight Battery
Provides Mavic 3 Pro with up to 43 minutes of flight time. 
DJI Mavic 3 Series 100W Battery Charging Hub
When connected to the DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter, the Battery Charging Hub can charge three batteries sequentially for enhanced efficiency.
DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter
Fast charge the battery and remote controller simultaneously or mobile devices with a USB-C port.
DJI 65W Car Charger 
The car charger is lightweight and portable and uses a universal port. It can charge the battery, remote controller, smartphone, laptop, and other devices.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 Pro in a closed environment in favorable conditions with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were shot in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. Demos, including wildlife, were shot from a safe distance and are used for reference only. Please observe local laws and regulations and ensure the aircraft has obtained relevant certifications before flying.
*** Mavic 3 Pro is C2 certified, and Mavic 3 Classic is C1 certified by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Supported by DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine only.
- Measured with Mavic 3 Pro flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
- Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
- ActiveTrack is unavailable at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
- Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. Please refer to the specifications of the Mavic 3 Pro for details.
- DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
- The 166mm tele camera does not support ActiveTrack 5.0 but Spotlight and Point of Interest are supported.
- Supported by the DJI Mavic 3 Pro Hasselblad camera only.
- Sold separately