DJI Avata Explorer Combo
DJI Avata Explorer Combo
The Sky is Your Playground
When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all.  Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled safety and control. Embrace your spontaneity and capture the world around you. Some of us were Born to Fly.
Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
DJI Goggles Integra
The lightweight DJI Goggles Integra adopts an integrated design that combines headband and battery into one, getting rid of pesky cables and allowing you to effortlessly take the goggles on and off.
DJI Goggles Integra can be used while charging and will stay powered through several full-battery drone flights. So you can keep soaring all day.
DJI RC Motion 2
Immersive Motion Control
The powerful and intuitive DJI RC Motion 2 provides convenient and responsive control, allowing even beginners to quickly enjoy the fun of motion-based flight control.
With motion sensing technology, you can control the flight direction with just a slight turn of the wrist. In tandem with the joystick, you can easily navigate, maneuver, and explore the sky in a completely unique way.
When used with DJI Avata and DJI Goggles, the aircraft's flight direction will respond to your hand movements, delivering an immersive flight experience as if you were in the pilot seat.
Multifunctional and Intuitive
DJI RC Motion 2 is comfortable for extended use.
The accelerator, mode button, lock button, and many of DJI RC Motion 2’s other functions are optimized for single-handed use. Just point and fly.
Takeoff, land, accelerate, turn, reverse, strafe right or left, and more. Unfettered flight is just a button press away.
Altitude and direction control is even smoother with the DJI RC Motion 2's upgraded joystick. Takeoff and land with precise accuracy and richer dynamic movement, and even tackle more complex flight maneuvers such as darting left and right.
The accelerator features a new reverse function that allows you to fly backward in tight situations. Just back up the way you flew in and avoid a tight U-turn.
The FN dial makes adjusting the ISO, shutter, and other camera parameters a breeze. Quickly make adjustments without raising your hand to your goggles.
* Always ensure your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with local laws and regulations.
The Perfect Package
DJI Goggles 2 are compact, and ultra-portable. The foldable antenna and lightweight design make them easy to store, comfortable to wear, and suitable for long-term use.  With a two-hour battery life and super-fast charging speeds, you can always be ready for immersive flight.
1080p Micro-OLED Screens
Feel every flight with DJI Avata and Goggles 2. The two HD Micro-OLED screens offer stunning clarity and a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz.  The goggles present a smooth full-screen live feed in front of your eyes, creating an immersive world of limitless potential.
DJI Goggles 2 offer diopter adjustment from +2.0 D to -8.0 D for optimized viewing and comfort.  Lock the adjustment knob to fix the diopter in place and prevent accidental touches during use or storage.
Epic Moves Deserve Epic Footage
A Breakthrough in FPV Visuals
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
155° Super-Wide FOV
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155° FOV.  This expanded perspective is closer to what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals.
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady.  These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
RockSteady actively reduces camera shake in real-time.
HorizonSteady locks your footage to a level horizon for cinematic effects.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Your Rugged Companion
Portable and Ready for Adventure
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes. 
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Fly Where Others Can't
Capture truly unique footage as you weave between branches, under bridges, and through corridors, filming in places previously inaccessible.
Should Avata fall on its back, activate Turtle mode with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
Confidence Born From Safety
Downward Obstacle Sensing System
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight. 
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or signal drops out.
Try out Avata's low-altitude flight and safely glide tantalizingly close to the ground.  This, combined with the super-wide FOV, creates an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind perspective.
Halt and Hover
Tap the Emergency Brake button if you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop. Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
1080p Max Video Transmission Quality 
100 fps Max Video Transmission Frame Rate
30 ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency 
10 km Max Video Transmission Range 
50 Mbps Max Video Transmission Bitrate 
H.265 Video Transmission Coding
* When using DJI Goggles 2 in an open outdoor environment without interference.
Master Your Moves
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices that each unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming. 
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios.  You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
In the Box
1x DJI Avata Drone
1x DJI Goggles Integra
1x DJI RC Motion 2
1x DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
3x DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)
1x DJI Avata Power Adapter
1x DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
1x Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
4x Screws (M2x7)
1x USB-C OTG Cable
2x DJI Goggles Integra Eyeglass Frames (Pair)
11x DJI Goggles Integra Corrective Lenses (Pair)
1x DJI Goggles Integra Top Headband
1x Lens Cleaning Cloth
Does not come with a charger. You can use your own USB-C charger. It is recommended to use the DJI 65W Portable Charger (sold separately), DJI 65W Car Charger (sold separately), or other USB-C chargers.
What are the differences between DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2?
DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2 are similar in size, video transmission performance, and screen display.
Compared with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra adds an integrated battery headband, making it more convenient to wear; the touch panel is replaced with physical buttons. Additionally, the diopter adjustment function, wireless streaming function, dot matrix display, speaker, and 3.5mm audio port have been removed.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** When flying indoors, some features may be limited due to insufficient lighting, no GPS signal, or lack of space.
*** Tested with a production model DJI Avata in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
**** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
- DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person.
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
- DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
- The viewing experience may vary.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
- Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
- DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
- The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meters from the ground.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can reach a video transmission of up to 810p. When using DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
- FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
- Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is sold separately.
- The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later.